Free Home Demonstrations
Your safety and welfare is our number one priority so we’ve made some key changes to the way we complete your home demonstration. You can view those changes HERE.
We understand that the purchase of a new powered product, whether it’s a rise and recline chair, mobility scooter or powerchair is a big decision. It’s important to take the time to think it through and ensure that you get the support you need from your new mobility product.
At Mobility Solutions, we want to do all that we can to make sure you have all of the information you need to make an informed decision. A good way to be sure about your new product is to try it out. If getting to one of the Mobility Solutions stores is not an option for you why not let us come to you.
A Mobility Solutions trained specialist will contact you before the visit to fully understand your needs, the specialist will then arrange a home demonstration visit for you with the product(s) most suited to you. The demonstration is a chance for you to test out our range, ask questions and be confident the product will work around your daily life and home.
There is no obligation to buy from us after a home demonstration – our mission at Mobility Solutions is to find a suitable way to meet your needs. Buying from us means you can have the confidence that you will be looked after from start to finish and if anything should go wrong our warranty and repairs policy takes care of things for the first 12 months after you buy.
Home demonstrations are perfect for ensuring your new mobility product improves your lifestyle and helps you to be more independent. Our mobility specialist can also explain the funding and finance options available to you, including the Motability scheme.
To book your home demonstration call us or complete our home demonstration form.
Free Home DemonstrationsRequest a free home demonstration from Mobility Solutions.
Terms and Conditions*
- Only available on powered products.
- Available throughout mainland Scotland.
- Areas in the Scottish Highlands and Islands will incur a charge.
- If your home visit is for the demonstration of a rise and recline chair we will need suitable access to your property.
- Bed demonstrations will ordinarily take slightly longer than normal to facilitate, one demonstration bed showing the mechanism and functionality will be shown before you pick your own customisations, including size, headboard, functionality and mattress.
- After your initial enquiry, a mobility specialist will call you within one working day to arrange a demonstration date and time.
- We will aim to be with you within 14 days from your initial enquiry, location can impact these timescales.