Hassle-free Returns & Warranty Cover
Mobility Solutions Returns Policy
Here at Mobility Solutions we believe in providing a quality service and that includes customers who would like to return a product.
Whilst we do everything to ensure that a customer’s needs are met when choosing a product, we also want to ensure if customers are later unhappy with their purchase for any reason that items can be returned to us. We are therefore happy to provide a full refund providing the item is returned to us within 14 days of the original purchase, in its original packaging and in an unused “as new” condition. The original receipt must be presented for a refund to be obtained.
If a customer has purchased an item over the phone or internet then in accordance with Distance Selling Regulations, Mobility Solutions customers are entitled to a 14 day “cooling off” period from the date of delivery, during which time orders can be returned to us. All we ask is that the customer contact us so we are aware that they wish to return the item. Returns can be made in-store or we can provide our return address. This will be at the customer’s expense. The returned product(s) should arrive complete, undamaged, unused and in their original packaging. If it is not in this condition we reserve the right to offer either a partial or no refund. Mobility Solutions reserves the right to charge for repair or replacement of goods which are damaged upon return.
Where powered products have been unboxed prior to delivery to the customer and have been used, we will only be able to offer a partial refund due to the warranty having been activated affecting the resale value of the item.
For reasons of hygiene and cross infection, our returns policy does not extend to the following products:
• Upholstered items ie. chairs and beds
• Mattresses and cushions
• Incontinence products
• Bathroom & toilet aids such as urinals, commodes, raised toilet seats, shower stools.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds if the items have been specially made to order or altered to suit a specific individual.
This policy is offered in addition to your statutory rights.
A copy of this policy is available upon request.
Mobility Solutions Warranty Cover and Deliveries (Powered Products)
When you buy your powered product from Mobility Solutions, under the Manufactures warranty and included in the purchase cost for the first 12 months are the following –
- The product will be delivered by trained and ID badged technician.
- The product will be built/installed by the technician to the manufactures specifications.
- You will be offered a convenient delivery date and delivery window.
- A full demonstration will be offered by the technician to ensure you know how the product operates and you are comfortable using your new product.
- If you have purchased a rise and recline chair or bed, this will be installed in a room of your choice. (Removal of unwanted items ie bed or chair is a chargeable service. This must be arranged prior to delivery and installation).
- The customer will be provided with a completed hand-over sheet and product manual for their reference.
- The customer will be given a contact number to call in the event you require a warranty claim.
- All packaging will be removed from your new purchase and recycled.
- You will be asked to complete a satisfaction survey to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
- The first years labour and call out cover allows a maximum of 3 callouts under the manufactures warranty.
- Faulty or defective parts are covered under the terms and conditions of the Manufacturer’s warranty.
- After the first 12 months, call out, labour and parts fees will apply.
If a fault is the result of user error rather than manufacturer fault, call out, labour and parts fees will apply.
Note: Warranty cover and delivery policies exclude the United Kingdom’s islands and Scotland’s Highlands, contact us for further details.
All goods are purchased from us at the request of the purchaser. We cannot and do not offer medical or clinical advice. We offer guidance only about the functionality and the suitability of products based on the information you give us. We want to provide you with the most suitable product for your needs. We believe that selecting the correct product is of great importance. If you remain in any doubt as to the suitability of a product for your needs, we suggest that you seek the advice of a qualified Occupational Therapist before confirming your purchase.