Competition now closed.
It’s becoming that time of year when the cold starts to creep in and the nights become shorter. The time of year where cosiness is the goal. What better way to relax on a dark winter’s evening by sinking into a comfy chair in front of a roaring fire and putting your feet up? Come in from the cold with Mobility Solutions and Pride Mobility Products. We’ve teamed up to offer two lucky winners the ultimate winter hug this season. We’ve got two sumptuous rise and recline chairs up for grabs in our fabulous competition.
Star Prize Pride of Place
One lucky participant will win our star prize; the Pride Sussex tilt-in-space rise and recliner. The standard size Sussex comes complete with a dual motor, allowing you to control the footrest and backrest independently of each other. This gives you complete control to find the most comfortable position for you to recline in. In a warming shade of Mocha, the Sussex can easily blend in with existing furniture and looks at home in traditional living rooms as well as modern styles. The comfortable back cushion has generous lateral support giving even support on either side of the spine. Perfect for those who like to dose in their recliners, the tilt in space motor raises the lower legs above the hips and helps you find a comfortable position.
Petite size, Big on Comfort
The Pride C1 is an easy to use single motor chair that’s petite on size, big on comfort. The best-selling C1 is ideal for smaller users or those who prefer a more compact seat and lower back height. The easy to use remote control allows the user to set the back and foot rest to the most comfortable position for them. The comfortable back rest is supportive with a smaller head and neck cushion for added support.
The Winter Hug competition ended at midnight on the 19th of March 2020 and the winning entrants will be contacted thereafter.
- No purchase necessary and entry is free.
- The competition is open to those in the UK or Northern Ireland, over the age of 18. There is only one entry per person.
- Employees of Mobility Solutions/ Allied Vehicles and their families are not eligible.
- One winner will receive a star prize of one Pride Sussex Rise and Recliner. The Sussex is standard size, has a lateral style back support and will be supplied in the colour Mocha. The Sussex chair is supplied with a five year parts only warranty with the manufacturer. One further winner will receive a second prize of one Pride C1 Petite Rise and Recliner. The C1 carries a one year parts only warranty with the manufacturer. All prizes are subject to availability.
- All prizes must be accepted as offered. The prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- The winner will be chosen by prize draw based on entries received by the closing date. If we’re unable to contact the chosen winner within one week the prize may be reallocated.
- Prizes will be delivered by courier – it’s the winner’s responsibility to ensure adequate access to the property and to assemble the product. Delivery will be arranged within four weeks of the winner being announced.
- The winner will be notified after the closing date of 19th of March 2020.
- The winner must be prepared to cooperate with publicity arising as a result of winning the competition.
- Entry implies acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Events may occur that render this Competition impossible due to reasons beyond Mobility Solutions control and accordingly Mobility Solutions can in their absolute discretion vary, amend or cancel the Competition and the participants/ winners agree that no liability will attach to Mobility Solutions. Mobility Solutions’ decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Competitions terms and any dispute or claim whatsoever arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Scotland, England and Wales.
- All data held by Mobility Solutions will be solely for the purpose of the competition and will not be shared with any third party.
- Mobility Solutions accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Mobility Solutions for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.