Many online retailers will simply leave you with a box of bits and a do-it-yourself instruction sheet. With Mobility Solutions online mobility shop, you can sit back and relax knowing your powered product is being safely and swiftly assembled in the comfort of your own home. Powered products include; rise and recline chairs, beds, scooters, powerchairs and stair climbers.
Home Delivery, Assembly & Support
Our home delivery service is operated between our own staff and our trusted partner, Healthcare Distribution Direct. This provides a personal service and peace of mind as we will:
• Provide flexible delivery options and times to suit you;
• Deliver, set-up and install the product within the comfort of your home;
• Fully demonstrate the product so you are familiar with the full range of functions and comfortable using it;
• Provide you with a completed hand-over sheet and product manual for your reference;
• Remove all packaging from your new purchase, which we will take away and, wherever possible, recycle.
We know that you rely on your purchases to aid mobility, so should anything break it can be very frustrating. For this reason, most of our larger powered items have faulty or defective parts covered under the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. Full details of this will be given at the time of purchase and our support team will visit you at home to undertake any necessary repairs covered under the warranty guarantee. After the first 12 months call out, labour and parts fees will apply.
Buying from Mobility Solutions brings you added reassurance.
Mobility Solutions is part of the Allied Vehicles Group, founded in 1993 and which has an annual turnover of £139 million and employs over 680 people in the UK.
You can also rest assured that we offer a first class, no quibble returns policy on new (un-used) items, together with a straightforward 12 month warranty on all our products*. Neither do we forget about you once you’re off and using your new mobility product*. Our customer support team is always on hand to help address any operating or technical queries you may have. What’s more, we even offer a courtesy replacement service on larger items, like scooters and powerchairs, ensuring continuous mobility for you, even in the unlikely event that you experience an unexpected breakdown**. Now that’s something you certainly don’t get everywhere.
Mobility Solutions – Life Made Easier
* Warranty for vehicles will differ, according to the vehicle manufacturer’s warranty policy.
**Terms & conditions apply.
Continuous Mobility is available in Scotland only.