Cosyfeet Roy Shoe
The wonderfully, stretchy Elastane uppers gently mould themselves to practically any foot shape without putting pressure on painful toes, joints or swelling. The seam-free toe area means comfort for problem toes while the breathable, cushioned lining and padded collar make walking a pleasure.
It has a lightweight sole that’s also hardwearing, easy to build up and repair and offers good grip in the wet.
Why you’ll love Roy…
- Touch-fastening strap adjusts to fit a range of swelling
- Elastane stretches to fit bunions, hammer toes and swelling
- Coated with Teflon® fabric protector so stain & water resistant
- Shock-absorbing footbed with ‘air flow’ system for enhanced comfort
- Footbed can be removed to provide extra depth – ideal for orthotics
- Lightweight, hardwearing sole offers good grip
On Orders Over £90
6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12