Triride Special L14
This is the “Special L14” version. Powerfull (48V battery recommended), yet easy to handle. Its motor has excellent performance.
The Special L14 model features a built-in computer controlled from a LCD display on the handlebar. The display gives information about milage, day trip, battery charge, speed. In particular, there are five speed levels, the first two complying with the British Road Regulations, limiting the speed at:
Level 1 = 4mph (pavements and bicycle lanes
Level 2 = 8mph (public roads)
Level 3 – 5: for usage in private areas.
- Weight: 12 Kg
- 14″ wheel
- 36V Ion-lithium battery, without “memory effect” (48V optional: recommended to have best performance).
- 50Km (30+ miles) range.
- 5 hours for a complete battery charge (much less for a partial one).
- Driving wheel: 14” reinforced aluminium rim, with city or mountain bike tyres available.
- 90° turning radius: allows U-turning on the spot.
- Speed controlled by a thumb-operated accelerator on the handlebar and limited by the electronic control unit, which is programmable in compliance with legal requirements.
- The electronic unit also controls forward and reverse ride, cruise control, motor brake and kinetic battery charge “Regen System” that charges the battery when the vehicle is in use: riding downhill and braking.
- Powerful disc brake. Stainless steel frame.
- European conformity certified. Patented model and trademark.
Price From £4,360.00