Shop with Mobility Solutions
We’re delighted to now offer our extensive range of products to purchase online. This exciting news means that we will now be able provide our second-to-none products and service UK-wide with our online mobility shop as well as at our mobility superstore locations.
Unlike many online mobility retailers, we offer:
- Free delivery on all orders over £90.
- Home assembly and a demonstration of your power products (beds, mobility scooters, power chairs and rise and recliners).
- Just as importantly, we also offer ongoing service and support, including at-home service to undertake any warranty repairs, in the unlikely event that this should arise.
Our aim is to provide solutions to make our customers lives easier. We appreciate that life with mobility issues can be tough, so we provide top-of-the-range products with excellent service at good value prices.
Our specialised mobility shops are designed so you can discover a wide range mobility aids, disability equipment and daily living aids, all in one place. Whether its something to make day-to-day tasks easier, improvements to your home comfort or a better way to get out and about, there’s a host of great products available at Mobility Solutions.
Home Delivery, Assembly & Support
Many online retailers will simply leave you with a box of bits and a do-it-yourself instruction sheet. With Mobility Solutions mobility shop, you can sit back and relax knowing your product is being safely and swiftly assembled in the comfort of your own home.
Our home delivery service is operated between our own staff and our trusted partner, Healthcare Distribution Direct. This provides a personal service and peace of mind as we will;
• Provide flexible delivery options and times to suit you.
• Deliver, set-up and install the product within the comfort of your home.
• Fully demonstrate the product so you are familiar with the full range of functions and comfortable using it.
• Provide you with a completed hand-over sheet and product manual for your reference.
• Remove all packaging from your new purchase, which we will take away and, wherever possible, recycle.
We know that you rely on your purchases to aid mobility, so should anything break it can be very frustrating. For this reason most of our larger items have faulty or defective parts covered under the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. Full details of this will be given at time of purchase and our support team will visit you at home to undertake any necessary repairs covered under the warranty guarantee. After the first 12 months call out, labour and parts fees will apply.
Mobility Solutions – Life Made Easier.