Why Choose Us?
Home Delivery, Assembly & Support
Many online retailers will simply leave you with a box of bits and a do-it-yourself instruction sheet. With Mobility Solutions, you can sit back and relax knowing your product is being safely and swiftly assembled in the comfort of your own home.
Our home delivery service is operated between our own staff and our trusted partner, Healthcare Distribution Direct. This provides a personal service and peace of mind as we will:
• Provide flexible delivery options and times to suit you;
• Deliver, set-up and install the product within the comfort of your home;
• Fully demonstrate the product so you are familiar with the full range of functions and comfortable using it;
• Provide you with a completed hand-over sheet and product manual for your reference;
• Remove all packaging from your new purchase, which we will take away and, wherever possible, recycle.
We know that you rely on your purchases to aid mobility, so should anything break it can be very frustrating. For this reason most of our larger items have faulty or defective parts covered under the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. Full details of this will be given at time of purchase and our support team will visit you at home to undertake any necessary repairs covered under the warranty guarantee. After the first 12 months call out, labour and parts fees will apply.
Mobility Solutions – Life Made Easier.