Add extra winter warmth with big savings online and instore now! Enjoy 10% off all full priced products across our website using code JANSALE10 at checkout!
With big-ticket reductions instore and the opportunity to try before you buy there is good reason to pop into one of our stores before the sale ends. We have stores in Glasgow and Dobbies, Sandyholm. Instore offers include great savings likes 20% off Adjustamatic beds.
Also in store are a host of reductions on our ex-display and ex-demonstration products, savings range from £100 – £1000 and can be made on a number of categories including mobility scooters, rise and recline chairs, wheelchair accessories and high back chairs. Hurry as there is limited stock available on all ex-demonstration and ex-display lines.
If you would prefer to shop online you can enjoy free delivery and assembly when you spend over £90. Head to our sale section where you can find great deals such as;
Pride Jazzy Zero Turn
A scooter that boasts the turning circle of a power chair, with Pride’s exclusive Zero Turn technology.
Karma Ergo Lite 2
A lightweight, self propel wheelchair which comes with an ergonomically shaped pressure relieving seat to maintain comfort and prevent slipping.
Pride CL800 Green Leather Recliner
Full riser recliner functionality with a modern design which provides improved comfort and easy upkeep.
Home Delivery, Assembly & Support
We won’t leave you with a box of bits and a DIY instruction manual – our delivery team will let you sit back and relax whilst they safely assemble your new product in the comfort of your own home, we will;
- Work with you to find delivery options and times that suit you;
- Show you how to work the product and offer a full guided demonstration so you are familiar with your new purchase and confident you can operate it yourself.
- We will leave you with a completed hand-over sheet and product manual should you need to refer back to it in the future;
- Take away all of the packagings from your new buy and where possible recycle the waste;
- Remember, we offer full aftersale care – our dedicated technical team is ready to help when you need them *terms and conditions apply.
Most of our larger items have faulty or defective parts covered under the terms and conditions of the manufacturer’s warranty. Full details of this will be given at the time of purchase and our support team will visit you at home to undertake any necessary repairs covered under the warranty guarantee. After the first 12 months call out, labour and parts fees will apply.
Delivery and assembly terms apply and may differ when ordering in one of our stores.
Keep Up To Date
Don’t forget to join our mailing list to be kept up to date with all the latest news events and special offers.